The Old Ruymians Club takes your privacy seriously. We shall ensure that your personal data will be used fairly and lawfully to administer the Club. We adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. The legislation requires that:-
• Organisations like The O.R.s need the explicit permission of an individual to publish personal data . Examples: name, phone number, postal and email address.
• Organisations need to keep this data stored securely.
• Organisations must not pass on any personal data to a third party without the express permission of the person described in that data
• Organisations must delete all of a person's data if that person makes a request for deletion and/or that person is no longer a member of that organization or no longer involved with that organisation.
• Organisations need the explicit permission for photographs to be published and must not include persons under 16 years of age.
The Old Ruymians Club undertakes to protect your personal data, when you sign to allow us to hold your personal data, we promise:
• To make every effort to store it securely
• Never to pass your personal data onto a third party unless you give us permission or ask us to do so.
• To delete all of your personal data immediately following your request or when you cease to be a member of the O.R.s unless you request it to remain on a Past Members database file.
The information which you provide will be used solely for the purpose of processing your application (including payment processing) and dealing with you as a member of the Old Ruymians Club, including creation of a membership database with members' contact details. From time to time information is sent out to members regarding O.R.s business and events.
You can contact us through this web site or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data will not be shared with any third party for marketing or commercial purposes.
If you have registered with this web site, you will be able to see all data that we are holding for you and you will be able to delete or remove this data should you choose to. You will be able to set and update your preferences regarding frequency of communications and of which topics you are interested in. Our objective is to minimise any intrusion on your personal email inbox.